Gas density meter GD402
The device consists of a housing with connecting flanges made of stainless steel and an explosion-proof measuring electronic unit. The measuring principle is based on the operation of a resonant vibration U-shaped sensor placed directly into the sample stream.
- Measured parameters: density of gases.
- Measurement range: 0.4… 6 kg / m3.
- Accuracy: ± 1%.
- Response time: 5 sec.
- Included in the State Register of SI RF No. 28869-05.
- Explosion protection: 1Exd [ia] IIBT5 / H2.
- Certificate of Conformity No. ROSS.JP.ME92.B01163.
- Permission to use No. РРС 00-26563.
- Sample temperature: (-50)… + 180º C.
- Sample pressure and flow rate: 0.1 ... 4 atm, 0.1 ... 1 l / min.
- Signal outputs: 4-20 mA.
- Power supply: 240 V 50 Hz, 12 W.
- Additional security: not required.
- Method and conditions of installation: mounting on a panel together with a sample preparation system, operation at ambient temperature (-10)… + 60 ° С, protection class IP65.
- Management: local display.
- Dimensions and weight: sensor - 350 × 350 × 220, 10.5 kg; control block - 242 × 209 × 200, 15 kg.